Friday, February 10, 2012

First encounter- Arisuke and Taroki

Hello and welcome to a bleach based roleplay. (None of the original characters are included) ENJOY~
Arisuke is on a mission to look for potential threats to the arrancar society, while she decides to take a break and enter Corin's coffee shop. There she spots an unusual guy, a little older than her
OOC!!!: appearances?
 Jacob:  Um.... tall (like 6ft), black short spiky-ish hair. Right now wearing casually, jeans and a black shirt. Green eyes
U?
 Sent at 6:54 PM on Friday
 me:  medium height(5'5") shoulder length dark brown hair. purple eyes, wearing blaack flare jeans, short boots(covered by jeans) and a long sleeved red shirt under a light blue cardigan
 Sent at 6:58 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  _Taroki is sitting at a table in the back, alone, sipping at his coffee and seems deep in thought
_
 Sent at 6:59 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke cautiously walks to the front desk, trying to blen in so she can spy on the guy ith an unhuman reiatsu(spirit pressure) she gets her drink and sits far away, but close enough to spy on him. She starts to realize that she isnt blending  in well with her red and light blue outfit
 Sent at 7:02 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  Taroki looks up straight at her, seems shocked for a second but then smiles. He continues to site there and sip his coffee but now is keeping an eye on her
 Sent at 7:05 PM on Friday
 me:  Shocked by Taroki's smile, Arisuke walks to his table and sits down
"Who are you?" _She asks in a cautious and slightly unfriendly tone. She's still a bit unsure whether or not Taroki is a friend or foe.
She asks in a cautious and slightly unfriendly tone. She's still a bit unsure whether or not Taroki is a friend or foe.
 Jacob:  'I could easily ask the same of you'
 me:  "Arisuke Zaar. What is your business here?"
 Sent at 7:08 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  'Taroki Utsukushii. And how do you know I don't just live here?'
 me:  "Your reiatsu is not that of a human. What are you?"
 Jacob:  'Right to the point, aren't we...'
 Jacob's new status message - Cell :3   7:30 PM
 me:  "Yes, why waste time on small talk?"
 Sent at 7:30 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  "Many humans go against that very logic... And yes, I'm not human."
"Before I continue, tell me. Are you from the soul society?"
 Sent at 7:32 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke's eyes grow distant. After a minutes pause she responds with...
"No."
 Sent at 7:35 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  Taroki smiles slightly and says lowly "So you still haven't found me, old friends..."
 Sent at 7:36 PM on Friday
 me:  "Excuse me?!" Arisuke steps back a little and instinctively places a hand on her zanpakuto
 Sent at 7:38 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  Seems surprised at her reaction, and then slowly puts his hands up "My apologies if that offended you. I was merely talking to myself, and that wasn't intended for you to hear"
"And like I said, I'm Taroki Utsukushii. And I guess you can call me an ex-shinigami...."
 Sent at 7:40 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke lowers her gaurd but remains shocked. "An ex-shinigami, huh....? What are you doing in this town then? Suarve isn't a place shinigami are allowed to enter unlessthey are  of captain rrank."
 Sent at 7:44 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  "No, it's not... but then again I don't always follow the rules. And now what are you doing here? Suarve isn't a place shinigami are allowed to enter unless they're of captain rank, ya know"
 Sent at 7:46 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke tries to hide her chuckle from Taroki's slight accent. "Who said I was a shinigami? I suppose I was at once, but now I am much more poweerful than I once was."
Arisuke briefly pauses
"I'm an Arrancar"
 Jacob:  Taroki thinks hard for a bit...
 Sent at 7:49 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  "Sorry, but not ringing a bell. I never really paid that much attnetion at the academy or to what others said or talked about. So there are some pretty big gaps in my knowledge..."
"So what is a Arrancar?"
 Sent at 7:50 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke scoffs. "What little knowledge. An arrancar is an ex-shinigami who has transformed into mostly hollow. We're much stronger than mere hollow and are not connected with them. We are our own individual society."
"Much like the vizards who are mostly shinigami, but still are part hollow"
 Sent at 7:54 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  "I see. Then what are  you doing in a place like this? Pretty sure if Arrancar's were common around here I would've know of your kind by now."
 Sent at 7:56 PM on Friday
 me:  "I was sent here to eliminate any shinigami I come accross. I'm afraid that includes you too." Arisuke stares coldly at Taroki. She grows sad on the inside because she thought she might finally make a friend, but doesn't let her emotion show.
 Sent at 7:59 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  "Oh? Well I'm sorry to let you down but you don't have to do that. I'm not a shinigami, as I told you before. I have the abilitys of a shinigami, yes but that's where the similarity's end. I haven;t spoken, followed the rules or done anything for the shinigami for years. Like I said, I'm no longer a shinigami, and I only use the term ex-shinigami due to the fat that there is no term for the kind of person I am."
"But if you try to fight me needlessly, I'm afriad I'll have to defend myself."
_Taroki stands up and leans again the wall, hands at his side, near his zanpakutō.
 Sent at 8:04 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke calmly walks outside then runs to the meadow hidden in the woods about 17 miles away, expecting Taroki to folow. She is there within 5 minutes.
 Sent at 8:06 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  Taroki smiles sadly and says to himself "Well, she wants to kill me. But it also seems though she doesn't want our fight to endanger these people... Huh, maybe she's not as cold as she wants to seem. Oh well, maybe this will add some excitement to this say!"
Taroki walks to the counter, tips the cashier and walks out side. He then follows Arisuke to the medow smiling the entire run.
 Sent at 8:09 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke pulls out a bottle from her pocket and takes it so she is no longer in gigai form. she is not wearing the standard bone armor for arrancar. she unsheathes her zanpakuto and holds it up in front of her. She then charges toward Taroki at full speed.
 Sent at 8:12 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  Taroki shakes his head, then quickly takes a pill. He leaves his gigai, and jumps over Arisuke, draws his zanpakutō and lands a little behind her.
 Sent at 8:14 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  "I guess you can't tell the difference between shinigami and those who aren't shinigami.... So be it!" Taroki laughs "This is going to be interesting!"
 Sent at 8:16 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke smiles then inwardly curses herself for showing emotion. She thinks Taroki would've been a great comrade... too bad though. She decides to test out his abilty and clash swords for a bit. They continue to test each other and realize they will have to step things up a bit.
 Jacob:  "Ha! Now this is a battle! You're pretty good, Arisuke! But now lets see if you can keep up. Divide, Hatsugen!
Taroki's zanpakutō turns into a duel bladed sword, top blade tinged bluw while the bottom blade is tinged red
 Sent at 8:29 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke pauses briefly to study the sword Hatsugen, she has dealt with these types of swords only once before but knows they are among the most dangerous. "Form, Katachizuru!" Arisuke's sword turns into a full body suit that is completely black which was made to change shape with her. Her full body suit also comes with a temporary zanpakuto the length of her arm. "Watch out, mercy doesn't exist in my dictionary"
 Jacob:  "Oh really? Just a sugestion, spend less time fighting and more time looking for better come-backs. How about "I dont know the meaning of mercy"?"
 Sent at 8:39 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  Taroki spins his zanpakutō a few times and smiles. "Ladys first. Lets see how fast you move in that armor of yours"
 Sent at 8:41 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke glances unbelievably at Taroki. Is everything a joke to this guy? Hmph, that just makes this battle even moreeasier to win. Arisuke charges full speed at him and changes midway into her four legged hollow form. She jumps into midair and plans to attack Taroki from up in the air.
 
 Jacob:  Taroki grabs his zanpakutō by the bottom handle, and jabs it upward, realeasing the other blade. The blade flies toward Arisuke, aimed right at the middle of her underbelly.
 Sent at 8:45 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke quickly changes back into human form when she sees things are not working and grabs the blade. She manages to cut her left palm with the sword but luckily it has no poison. She yanks the sword towards her and plans to send it back towards Taroki but it only scratches him barely, on the cheek.
 Sent at 8:49 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  Taroki snaps the blade in his hand, and the other blade flies back and reattaches to his zanpakutō. He then grabs other handles, snaps them apart and wields on balde in each hand. He then runs at Arisuke, eyeing her warily
 Sent at 8:54 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke stays put, taunting Taroki. She waits for his attack and suprisingly has difficuly dodging his back to back attacks, she grabs katachizuru and aims for his shoulder.
 Sent at 8:57 PM on Friday
 Jacob:  Taroki throws his left blade to deflect her attack, then slices at Arisike with the blade he still wields
 Sent at 8:59 PM on Friday
 me:  Arisuke feels a sharp pain in her left hip and instantly stops what she had planned. She tries to get back up but her vision blurs. She suddenly remembers that the spot on her hip was injured just 3 days ago and was still fresh. she had already lost some blood from the 1st cut but now it was trickling out like a fountain. The last thing she saw was Taroki's blurred face A while later(3 days)

Jacob:  When Arisuke wakes up she is in what seems to be a run down appartment. There are bandages over her hip, and she's laying down on the couch. Her hip still hurt some, but it has definetly heal. Arisuke trys to get but but she then notices her hand and feet are tied to the couch. Taroki walks in and sees she has awoken.
 Jacob:  'Ah, your awake. That was a lot of blood you lost, I'm suprised your concience so soon. Sorry about you being bound, but I didn't want you to hurt yourself or me when you woke up. So how are you feeling?'
 me:  Arisuke's expression instantly turns cold even though she is grateful. "Why did you help me? Don't expect anything in return for this. I would've been just fine without you."
 Jacob:  'You would have been fine? You were gushing blood from that wound. Sorry to say it but you probably would of been dead in less than a hour had I left you alone. And honestly I don't know why I saved you... It sure would of been easier had I left you there. But it doesn't really matter now. You've already been saved and there's nothing we can do about that'
 Sent at 9:16 PM on Friday

me:  "I suppose your right... thanks. I guess." Arisuke says. She is secretly very grateful that she is alive. she glances at the stranger and finds him looking at her strangely. "What is it?"
 Jacob:  'Im just thinking about what I'm gonna do with you. I barely know you, your hurt and probably not healed enough to be moving around and you tried to kill me... interesting situation this is'
 me:  "It was an order." Arisuke says guiltily. "I apologize. But I must get back to duty. WAIT!!" Arisuke pauses and stares open-outhed at Taroki. "Speaking of duty, you're that rouge soul reaper! The one they are looking for...."
 Jacob:  Taroki eyes get big and he involuntarily takes a step back 'Natsuhara... Zaar? Perhaps being alone has muddled my mind.... What position did he hold?'
 me:  Arisuke stares at Taroki calculatingly. She seems to think he is hiding something. "7th squad captain... He was the best they say. He could've become head captain once he was old enough." Arisuke's eyes grow sad, bitter and cold. "But now he's dead! I need revenge! Who ever killed him... will pay. They say you know. Tell me, please."
 Jacob:  '7th squad captain... Natsuhara Zaar... it seems the past can never stay the past'
 Sent at 9:43 PM on Friday
 me:  "What is going on Taroki?"
Jacob:  Taroki sits down heavily on the couch and sighs. He seems to stare off into space while he replied  'Yes... I know who killed Captain Zaar. I was there when it happened. That was the breaking point, when I forsoke the soul society...' 'I had been walking around that night because I couldn't sleep. 
 Jacob:  While I was walking, I came open to people talking and I realized they were two captains. I should of gone back to my quarters, but I hide and listened. It seemed as if they were in an argument and it was getting very heated when one drew his sword. The other did the same, and they fought. And oh it was a fight! But of course one fell. And that one was Captain Zaar. After I saw that, I ran back to my quarters and prepared to leave. After I left I heard that the 1 who killed Captain Zaar blamed me for his death! Ichimaru. That's who your after. And I'm coming with you.'
 me:  Arisuke cose what she said next very carefully. She wanted revenge but she wanted it alone. However, she knew she'd have to put her damn pride away and accept Taroki's help. He could be quite valuable. "Fine... this doesn't mean i like you. Once this is done, we go our seperate ways. And don't get in my way of revenge."
T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D  ........ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment