A V i s i t T o T h e K i n g
Jacob: Taroki
and Arisuke feel asleep after that, at Taroki's place. It's now morning
at the same coffee shop and they're now discussing what they're going
to do
Taroki is sitting casually sipping his coffee looking at Arisuke "Ok, so what's the plan?"
me: "Training. We can't beat them in this current state. You're pathetic." Arisuke briefly pauses due to the look Taroki gives her and sighs. "Oh alright. we're pathetic."
Jacob: "Fine. Where do you suggest we train? The meadow we fought in?"
Sent at 6:49 PM on Sunday
me: "No...
As crazy as this might sound. We're going to have to go to Hueco Mundo.
I know they despise shinigami, but maybe the king will have mercy on
you. Are you brave enough?"
Jacob: "Oh
smart. Taking me to the guys who ordered you to kill me.... Fine, but
you'd better vouch for me when they attack me for being what they see as
a Shinigami. So how do we get to Hueco Mundo?"
Sent at 6:53 PM on Sunday
me: "Heh. Maybe I intend to kill you." Arisuke said in a slightly joking tone. Taroki caught on even though most people don't.
"I have a key. I am also one of the most valuable arrancar due to my
skills. Once my bankai is complete, I will be the most terrifying
opponent. However, it doesn't look like we'll be crossing swords again
except for in battle. We can leave tonight."
Jacob: "Oh, if you're one of the best I doubt I'll have much to worry about" Taroki banters back, but then gets a bit more serious "Ok, so anything I should know of you kind before we leave?"
Sent at 6:59 PM on Sunday
me: "Well,
everyone is pretty hard working. It's been a while since I was there,
but it's one of those places where people improve rapidly. You could
leave for a week and come back to find that someone has gotten 10 times
more powerful. Basically, don't irritate anyone or else you'll be
yesterdays breakfast."
Jacob: "Ok, people are powerful so don't piss anyone off. That's pretty simple."
me: LATER TONIGHT
Arisuke shows up on Taroki's doorstep ready to leave and knocks on his door.
Jacob: Taroki opens the door, in his shinigami form "I'm ready. Lets go."
Sent at 7:13 PM on Sunday
me: Arisuke
nods in acknowledgment and leads Taroki to his backyard. There she digs
out her hollow key and sticks it into middair as if she were oppening a
real door. An extremely bright white flashes and Taroki needs to shield
his eyes but Arisuke is used to it. Once the bright light subsides, a
Black and white gate appears in front of them. It is decorated with
white skeletal figures which appear to be hollows. Arisuke turns to
Taroki._ "Are you ready?"
Sent at 7:17 PM on Sunday
Jacob: "As ready as I'll ever be. I'll let you go first..."
me: Arisuke
rolls her eyes and steps into the gate. She feels everything around her
rapidly get warm and she feels like she is burning alive. As soon as it
started, it is gone. She finds herself surrounded by white dessert as
far as she can see. The sky is pitch black yet it isn't dark. In the
distance she sees the King's castle. Before she takes her first step,
Taroki appears beside her."
Jacob: "Wow.... this is a nice place."
Jacob: Taroki
is a bit disoriented by the trip, and is glancing around a bit
nervously, expecting for someone to jump out and attack him for looking
like a shinigami. But he also seems quite interrested in this new world
he'd never seen before
"So... where is everyone? I'm a bit surprised that giant hell gate didn't attract more attention."
me: "well,you
see, hueco mundo is quite complicated to outsiders. There is the king's
level, and then the arrancar's and vespadas level, then the hollows
level. the king's level, which we are in right now, is the highest.
durectly below us are the arrancars and vespadas then the hollows. Only
select few arrancars have access to the kings level freely. Also, the
king knows we are here. It may not look like it but we are being
watched. Let's go."
Jacob: 'Ok, that makes sence.' Taroki begins following Arisuke to what he assumes to be the castle of the king Arisuke keeps mentioning. He keeps looking around, trying to spot who's apparently watching them and unconciencly keeps his hand on his zamputo
me: Arisuke continues to talk while her and Taroki walk.
"His name is Spades. You must call him King Spades. He is generally a
very friendly person but may come off as a bit unfriendly to you, since
you are a shinigami." Arisuke and Taroki walk the rest of the way in
silence. They come to a grand castle and are met by two gaurds. Serion
and Aporro.
Serion: "Well if it isn't Arisuke! How are you?" Serion and Aporro both bow down
Serion:"Who is this you have with you?"
Serion: "Well if it isn't Arisuke! How are you?" Serion and Aporro both bow down
Serion:"Who is this you have with you?"
me: "I'm sorry Serion, but I have no time for chit-chat. Let us though.
We have urgent matters to talk about with the king." Serion pauses then
replies "Very well then. Let them through Aporro." Aporro opens the castle doors and Arisuke and Taroki immediately enter.
Jacob: Taroki
loosk around, and is very interested in his suroundings, both the
people and the castle. He also realizes that it would be best to be
serious and not make any of his jokes while there here as he follows
Arisuke through the castle
me: After
passing through many doors, Arisuke and Taroki finally end up in the
King's throne room. Arisuke gets down on one knee immediately and bows
her head in respect to the king. "Your majesty. Good evening."
Jacob: Taroki emidietly follows Arisuke's example and does the same "Good evening, King Spades"
me: Arisuke hears the king chuckling and looks up.
"Quit it with the formality Ari! We've been over this before! You're
like family. On another not who is this that you have with you? And
in.... shinigami attire?"
Jacob: Taroki look up slowly and replys "I'm Taroki Utsukushii, your majesty." The king looks at Taroki. "Well then, Taroki Utsukushii, why is it you wear the clothing of the shinigami?" Taroki swallows nervously, but does his best to hid it. "I wear
this because I used to be a shinigami. I have forsaken the shinigami
though, and have had no part of them in years. I guess you would call me
an ex-shinigami, becuase I still have all the abilities of a shinigami
though I am not one"
me: Arisuke carefully listens in wanting to hear what the king has to say and is surprised when his next question is aimed at her. "Why did you bring him here?" me: "I
found him during the mission to exterminate soul reapers and found that
he knew of who killed my father. It was Ichimaru Gin. I can finally
Avenge him. Will you grant us permission to train here for a few days
then set out to find him?"
Jacob: The king looks at Arisuke with a smile 'Of course, you and Taroki can train here as long as you like.' Spades then looks at Taroki
And a warning. 'The people here might not look kindly to you because you
wear the attire of a shinigami, even though you are an ex-shinigami. So
be careful.'
me: Arisuke
and Taroki both stand and bow then salute the king goodbye. They then
leave immediately. Once they are outside of the castle, Arisuke turns to
Taroki and says... "You're quite lucky he was in a good mood. We should be able to start training tomorrow."
Jacob: Taroki smiles and seems to have regained a bit of his humor now that the king didn't kill him 'Hey, I'm just a lucky guy. Now where are we gonna stay til tomorrow?
me: Arisuke finds herself smiling, but stops before Taroki notices.
"We can stay at my place. I'll use my key to go to the Arrancar level.
It's not as painful as the travel to this level." _Arisuke opened the
gate and both her and Taroki stepped in. This time, however, there was
no pain. All they felt was calmness."
T O B E C O N T I N U E D. . . . <3
No comments:
Post a Comment